My 4th great grandfather, Basil Bonneau, was born about 1802, probably in Quebec. He married 1st Marie Roi on 27 Feb 1831 in Dunham, Quebec. He married 2nd Justine Gelineau in Oct 1850.
Children of Basil Bonneau and Marie Roi:
- Adelaide "Malinda Burnham" Bonneau (my 4th great grandmother)
- William Basile Bonneau (my 3rd great grandfather)
Adelaide "Malinda Burnham" Bonneau was b. abt. 1834 in Quebec. She married Jean Baptiste Metevier. Jean Baptiste was born on 21 Jun 1829 in Quebec to Abraham Metevier and Francoise Sophie Paquet. He died bef. 1871.
Children of Adelaide "Malinda Burnham" Bonneau and Jean Baptiste Metevier:
- Jean Baptiste Metevier (my 3rd great grandfather. I will post more about him when I do the Metevier family) b. 24 Jun 1848 in Qubec, m. Hannah Maria Westover on 13 Jan 1873 in Sutton, Brome, Quebec, d. Bet. 1894–1901
- Francois Metevier b. abt. 1851 in Quebec
- Narcisse "Nelson" Metevier b. 10 May 1851 in Quebec, d. 17 Aug 1922 in Chicago, Illinois
- Alexandre Metevier b. 1854 in Quebec, d. 05 Jun 1930 in Quebec
- Israel Metevier b. 14 Jul 1857 in Quebec, d. 14 Mar 1948 in Lyndonville, Caledonia, Vermont
- Florence Metevier b. 10 Nov 1863 in Quebec, d. 04 May 1940 in Barton, Orleans, Vermont
William Basile Bonneau was born on 28 Sep 1845 in Quebec. He married Justine Christine Lindsey, who was born on 03 Feb 1841 in Quebec.
Children of William Basile Bonneau and Justine Christine Lindsey:
- Mary Alice Bonneau b. abt. 1864 in Quebec
- Horace Bonneau b. abt 1866 in New Hampshire
- Abraham Bonneau (my 2nd great grandfather. See below)
- Josephine Bonneau b. abt. 1872
- William Bonneau b. 14 Oct 1874 in Quebec
- Frank Bonneau b. 14 May 1875 in Quebec
- Robert Bonneau b. 1878 in Quebec
- Clara Bonneau b. Sep 1880
Abraham Bonneau was born on 13 Mar 1868 in Manchester, New Hampshire. He married Esther May Metevier (his 1st cousin, once removed) on 25 Jun 1894 in Sutton, Brome, Quebec. She was born on 08 Jun 1875 in Turkey Hill, Quebec to Jean Baptiste Metevier and Hannah Westover. She died on 06 Oct 1904 in Montgomery, Franklin, Vermont.
Children of Abraham Bonneau and Esther May Metevier:
- Norman Abraham Bonneau b. 25 Nov 1895 in Sutton, Brome, Quebec, m. Elizabeth Butterfield on 18 Dec 1914 in Burlington, Chittenden, Vermont
- Marie Eva Bonneau (Eva Burnham) (My great grandmother, See below)
Marie Eva Bonneau / Eva Burnham (as she was know as when she came to America) was born on 30 Oct 1896 in Sutton, Brome, Quebec. She married 1st Wayland A Wright on 25 Aug 1936 in Fairfield, Franklin, Vermont. She married 2nd Carlton Edgar Kennsison (my great grandfather) on 12 May 1915 in Boston, Middlesex, Massachusetts. She married 3rd Allen Eugene Combs on 27 Sep 1941 in Hardwick, Caledonia, Vermont. She is buried with her 3rd husband in the West Enosburg, Franklin, Vermont
Carlton "Carl" Edgar Kennison was born on 12 Jun 1883 in Foster, Quebec to to Edwin
Kennison and Matilda M Rember. He died on 01 Jul 1969 in Bristol, Grafton, New Hampshire. He is buried in an unmarked grave in Lot 331 Sec. B Position #5 at Grave Homeland Cemetary in Bristol, New Hampshire.
- Norman "Bud" Carl Kennison b. 11 Sep 1918 in Berkshire, Franklin, Vermont, m. Dorothy Ida Deso on 09 Dec 1948 in Richford, Franklin, Vermont, d. 03 Dec 1983 in Hardwick, Caledonia, Vermont
- Mildred "Millie" Eva Kennison (my grandmother), b. 29 Jul 1929 in Richford, Franklin, Vermont, m. John Everett Gamble on 20 Dec 1941 in Cabot, Washington, Vermont, d. 13 Feb 2009 in North Hyde Park, Lamoille, Vermont
- Myrtle M Kennison b. 11 Mar 1923, m. Al Bulli, d. 04 Mar 2012 in Westminster, Massachusetts