Saturday, February 1, 2014

Family History Writing Challenge

I have been meaning to write my family history, but it's one of those things that just keeps getting pushed to the back burner. I have written a biography for the Gamble line, and I have written a little about the Holcombs. The Holcomb family of Panton, Vermont is interesting as it is a story of kidnapping, murder, poverty, war, and overall struggle. So for this month, I am partaking in the Family History Writing Challenge by focusing on writing about this Holcomb branch.

My goal will be to write 250-500 words each day for the next 28 days (beginning with today). I will post my writings here, and when all is said and done, I will create a post with the entire piece.

So I am off now to write my first installment of the Holcomb family history. Stay tuned...


No comments :