Monday, March 7, 2011

Motivation Monday: Where's Mine?

I have been seriously slacking in the genealogy department for the past few months. I just have had really no motivation to get going. Honestly, I have been lacking motivation in a lot of aspects of my life lately. I chalk it up to the wintertime blues.

Anyways, I am ready to get my head back in the game. There are some questions in my own genealogy that need answering. I also want to do some more marketing for my professional services, get some articles out to both online and offline publications, and I have even been toying with the idea of starting my own video how-to series. Of course, getting back in the game also means becoming more diligent with keeping up with this blog.

I am going to sit down sometime in the very near future and write down my genealogy goals. I think mapping them out on paper will make it easier for me to understand what direction to take to make sure the above goals become a reality. I will update here when I have a more concrete plan of action.

In the meantime, I would love your tips on how you stay/get motivated. Use the comment section below to answer! :)